Agathon Group Support
This is the Agathon Group support area. You can find loads of info about your Agathon Group account here, but as things come up and you have questions, feel free to contact us.
If your email is hosted on Agathon Group's shared server, rather than on your own cloud application, you can use our configuration guide to set up your email client.
Your domain is one of your organization's most important assets. Use the links below to order or transfer your domain. We'll make sure it doesn't expire unless you want it to.
- Register or transfer domain names
- Renew your domain name(s)
- Manage a domain registered with Agathon Group
SSL certificates provide a secure channel for you to communicate with your customers. When you protect your e-commerce site with an SSL certificate from Agathon Group, you can rest assured that all of your traffic (including credit card numbers, passwords, and other sensitive information) will be unseen by "the bad guys."
Agathon Group's SSL certificates are an easy, inexpensive, and secure way to secure your e-commerce site. Current pricing is as follows:
- Single domain certificate (Basic) - $99/year
- Single domain certificate (Green Bar) - $199/year
- Single domain certificate, with unlimited subdomains (Wildcard) - $399/year
- Up to five different domains (SAN) - $199/year + $30/ea domain if added later
The Services provided by Agathon Group may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. Agathon Group reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, violates this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. View our full Acceptable Use Policy.